Grenada School District Reviews

I graduated from Grenada in 2017, they have some of the best teachers that will help in any way that they can. The counselors are always great and will help with any college, ACT or any other problems that a student may have.
Grenada High School is a great school district for our children. They truly value each individual's path toward graduation and make sure they can do everything in their beings to help you get there.
I like Grenada High School, but I wish we had more fun there. Everything is state tested focused. We can only have one pep rally a month and we don't do anything for homecoming anymore. But they do offer dual enrollment classes through the local community college, and Advanced Placement classes.
Start Your Review of Grenada School District
I love our sports and how the community is always involved. Football is about the biggest thing at our school and it brings everybody together.
I graduated from Grenada High School May of 2012. The majority of the teachers were very good and generally cared about the students. Many of my favorite teachers came from that school. On the other hand, many of my least favorite teachers also came from that school. I have personally had teachers talk disrespectfully to me and even insulting me. Those teachers are few however. The majority of the student body is open and accepting. Differences are not punished but rather praised.