Greenwood School District No. 50 Reviews

I enjoyed the equal opportunities for all students regardless of socioeconomic status, ethnicity or background. Variety of different clubs and activities available. Greenwood District fifty truly wanted every student to succeed. The staff, principles, coaches, and board worked hard to create a fair and judgment-free environment.
My experience been very good here because I would stay away from things to get me in trouble. And my grades have been really good here.
Education was high quality overall but there were a few things that hindered me from showing my fullest. A few of them being the student to teacher ratio. I've been in several classes where there were not enough seats for all of the students. Another thing that hindered me from showing my fullest would be the internet availability. Several websites were blocked when I needed to do research. Overall Greenwood High was fun and helpful majority of the time but there were a few things that could have been better.
Start Your Review of Greenwood School District No. 50
Greenwood High School was a great school overall but there were a few things I would change if I had the ability to. One of them being the student teacher ratio. I've had classes where there were students in the back of the classroom standing because there were not enough teachers to teach two different classes. Another thing I would change would be the class offerings. I would love to see more in depth courses. Overall Greenwood High was very helpful and fun.
Greenwood District 50 is an outstanding school district. The district puts their students first. I would like to see them update there technology.
Greenwood School District 50 is the best. The teachers and administrators may be hard on you but it's only because they want you to succeed. I've had a great school experience and know that I'm fully prepared to continue my education at the University of South Carolina in August 2018.
As a parent of a graduating senior I have mixed emotions about how well they prepare their students for college and / or the work force. The teachers did their best but I think that some of the guidance counselor did a very poor job in suggesting or guiding my sons preparation for after high school. My daughter that just graduated had some poor counseling her first three years of high school and we were told things that ended up precenuher from just barely receiving Life Grant . I think they need to spend more time than just 15 minutes per student for their IGP. Very disappointed
Good school with teachers and staff who cares about their students. The school has many programs for AP and honor society.
Good memories with good teachers. I had a few incidents with students that I reported and weren't dealt with which is sad, but overall the school was good. I hope things will come out of Greenwood high in years to come.
I would like to see changes that are made to benefit everyone. Teachers, parents, and students should be happy.
The Greenwood School District 50 is an average school district. There’s really nothing special about it.
Greenwood School District No. 50 was a great experience for me. The schools provide many activities for students to get involved in, such as; sports, drawing contest, clubs, and organizations for the students to help not only themselves but the community as well. District 50 also has many opportunities for a student to be academically successful. The staff ensures that every student gets a chance to prosper.
Being at greenwood high school has been a great experience for me. The academic programs are great and include a lot of involvement and effort. Most of the teachers are great and very helpful when it comes to needing extra help on work or lessons.
My experience with this school district has been good for the most part their have been some miscommunication here and there so you will need to be patient and work hard you will get ahead.
Greenwood School District 50 has been wonderful for all of my 12 years of school. Greenwood School District 50 does a good job with making sure their students receive the best education possible. Greenwood School District 50 also does a good job of rewarding teachers for their hard work.
I believe I have received a decent education from Greenwood District 50. However, I wish they called the exterminator more often, roaches were a serious issue. The administration has also made choices that I believe has cost us some good teachers and handicapped our ability to get more. At the end of the day though, I have had a lot of unique experiences that I don't know/believe other schools would have been able to offer.
Everyone is very helpful! So many memories can be made, so many friendly people! The staff is very caring and supportive.
Start Your Review of Greenwood School District No. 50
Club Activities and the urge for student involvement is very high. Some of the faculty are very supportive and helpful.
I attend Greenwood high school. And overall my experience has been pretty good. There are great teachers and very smart students. All the classes are great and can help prepare me for the future.
District 50 is overall a good district. The officials really do care about children and what might impact them in the long run.