Greenwood Independent School District Reviews

My kids love their school and the teachers are so involved with the kids. A good old fashioned school that cares about the students and giving them the best education possible!
What I love about Greenwood is their ability to make you feel welcomed. This is a small community and everyone knows everyone and they aren't going to let you go through hard times alone. This community is kind and patriotic.
I moved here my sophomore year and I easily made friends. The people were nice and many of them invited me to sit with them. The library is great. The teacher are understanding and very helpful.
Start Your Review of Greenwood Independent School District
Greenwood has always been my home. I love this place with all my heart. The people in this small community have hearts as big as Texas. I have never felt unsafe at that school, and I always felt that every teacher and staff member only wanted the best for the students. I would not have wanted to grow up anywhere else. When I have kids some day, this is where I would like them to attend.
I've attended here since Kindergarten. This school is very political. Too much nepotism between all the teachers, coaches, principals, board members. Coaches do not need to be teaching core subjects! I felt like I was not prepared taking my SAT, even though I make good grades and NHS members last 3 yrs. I still feel unprepared for college. But compared to the Midland schools I feel that Greenwood is the best place to be overall.
This is an excellent school and school district. The teachers and administration truly care about the students. I have grown up in this school district since I started school in Kindergarten . I can't imagine a more positive school experience. I have always felt safe and my teachers have encouraged me and challenged me along the way.