Greenwich School District Reviews

All the schools in the area are good except for CSH, they only care about looking good, and the people who go there are selfish and don't like differences.
Throughout my many years in the district, I have been had a very positive experience overall. I have been given numerous academic opportunities to challenge me intellectually. Furthermore, I have been very fortunate to have been surrounded by a group of peers that have supported me in numerous years.
Greenwich High School is located right in the heart of a friendly town Greenwich. Greenwich High School provides many rigorous courses available for all students and many clubs and programs to help individual students achieve their long-term goals. My school's courses are very similar to college courses. With many AP classes, there are many elective classes that do labs in and outside of schools. Our school encourages seniors to intern for their senior project. All these components of my high school mirror the same as colleges
Start Your Review of Greenwich School District
Education is exceptional, have a variety of teachers with different teaching styles so there is something for everybody. The atmosphere among peers, however, can he hostile. Money matters.
I feel very lucky to have attended school K-12 in Greenwich School District as I received a high level of education. I was fortunate to have passionate teachers in both middle school and high school. While my experience was better than most, I know it was not universal. I think the Greenwich School District should move towards making all elementary school and middle schools at the same standard of education and equally diverse. Some schools in the district have reputations of having the worst teachers and poorly behaved kids; these schools are in the lower socioeconomic areas of Greenwich. In the high school, the racial divide is prevalent as there are few people of color taking honors and AP classes. I think this is the biggest issue that the district needs to work on.
What I like is the strong ability the teachers and students have to educate, and be educated, while working together to reach goals.
If you ever need help there are always so many options. The amount of work you receive is fair, the teachers are helpful, and the administration is like no other. There is so much support from everyone that it's hard not to be motivated to succeed.