Greenwich Central School District Reviews

Greenwich is a great school. There are multiple AP classes available to take, as well as opportunities in athletics, music, foreign language, and agriculture.
The sports program is pretty strong here. Could use some just remodeling but that isn't in the budget. Plus its a high school so it doesn't matter what the inside looks like.
Growing up in Greenwich was a great experience. The small size of classes allowed me to know nearly everyone and I was always able to all questions and get involved in class.
Start Your Review of Greenwich Central School District
My experience with my school has been pretty average. I enjoy many of the teachers and the lessons they teach. Food could have a much higher standard but the academics are good.
I have gone to Greenwich School since I was four in Kindergarten and all thirteen of my years at Greenwich school have been pretty great from the awesome teachers and all of our sports programs that have really brought me out of my shell in high school.
There are a lot of opportunities with internships, AP classes, and extra curriculars. The guidance counselor will give a lot of help with planning your future and getting one ready for college.
It was an amazing school to go to for my education since I was in kindergarten. The teachers there were amazing. The athletic programs were great! The academics out of this world! Totoaly recomend GCS! Go witches!