Greenville County School District Reviews

Greenville County School District molded me into the beautiful student full of passion that I am today. They continue to make the right decisions and not lead me wrong.
I enjoyed how welcoming the Greenville County School District is. They aren't neglecting towards parents, or siblings of the students. They also are very excepting and helping with diversities. There are so many programs and resources to help students with learning disorders and students who aren't from this state.
I have not had many issues with my county. It's pretty average overall. The only issues I have ran into is bus and janitor shortage.
Start Your Review of Greenville County School District
Overall my experience was ok. I wish there were more minority teachers in the district to show more diversity. I like that there are many schools in the county. Most of my teachers were very caring. They promoted a healthy learning environment. Although as far as my brother who had a learning disability I feel they try to just label you instead of learning your child and what is the best learning environment.
It is a good community, very helpful and engages in its students lives. There are many programs schools can be in like after school, career, and sports. My experience with them was good I had no troubles and both of my siblings enjoy them as well. They also help in the communities with fundraisers, events and parents. I went to a school in Greenville and my siblings will too. I enjoyed my school career and was pleased with the many programs that where put to help students. My overall experience with the Greenville County School District was very good, I cant complain about something.
I absolutely love it! There are many chances for extracurricular activities, great teachers, and people who care. As well as challenging courses with Honors and AP.
Greenville County School District is a large district, despite this, it is well managed and aside from the occasional unnecessary snow day, it is a pretty good district. The sports are superior, especially the track program which I take part in. I attend Hillcrest High school and my main complaint is that problems are not quickly adressed but that is expected in any school.
From my experience at with Greenville County schools is that they care about you a-lot. They try their best to get you ready for college. They have many thing you can do throughout the school year. For example they have college essay workshops. Those help with you writing essays for college and applying for scholarships. They treat everyone with respect and value everyone the same.
Greenville County is the best school district in the state because they have the best teachers and because they are committed to giving kids a great education
They are all about education. They strive to get us kids into college or at least get us ready for it. All of the teachers are nice. They are very willing to work with you when you need help with something. All of the sports team that I know of are very good. And all the coaches seem nice. I feel very safe when I am at school. I like that they have a lot of school meetings. It’s just a great school district!
The district does a good job of providing scholastic classes that encourage students to push their academic boundaries.
My time at Greenville was decent. There was a lot of hospitality. not very diverse but the education was great.
I liked the community it had and how involved the teachers and parents and administrators are in students life’s helping them with anything they need to succeed
My experience with Greenville county schools was quite a ride. You meet different people from all walks of life there’s lots of diversity, they put our safety first with out a doubt between physical and weather conditions. A few minor specs with the exam schedule, there should atleast two weeks to prepare for midterms etc. also need more organizations for ethnicities and more charitable events.
course opportunities
athletic opportunities
club opportunities
excellent administration
nice facilities
wide variety sports and clubs
Very diverse district of schools. Amazing test scores to come from all schools in districts. Great opportunities and great graduation rates.
I like the teachers and staff over all. I think they need to work on better healthier food, learn how to make kids want to join more actives like sports or clubs and to encourage the teachers to really make sure that the kids are ready for college. Most kids don’t do the work and they need to find ways to help encourage them to want to learn or want to be successful.
Start Your Review of Greenville County School District
The school district seemed to let some of the high schools focus more on sports than on academics along with some of the coaches at the schools as well. It seemed that they were there to coach and not to teach. But other than that the academics were great with wonderful teachers that made sure to put in the time and the effort to take care of there students and get them ready for the future. The reason i said that the college readiness was only a three star was is more of a general class talk about the future and only did a college readiness and job surveys once a year which should be done more since kids are being thrown into college sometimes not knowing what to do and what they want to do.
I love Greenville County! They have really great teachers and administrators and there are many extracurricular activities provided. There isn't anything that I would change about it!
What I like about the Greenville County School District is that there is a variety of schools that suits everyone’s educational needs. From public to charter schools, everyone can learn a lot by going to Greenville County schools. The one thing that I would change is how many absences you get per semester. If you miss 5 or more days in one semester, it will lead to you failing your classes.