Greeneville City Schools Reviews

Greeneville City Schools are very attentive to making sure the students are provided with a safe and healthy environment in which they can succeed.
Could have a stronger emphasis on academics while going a bit lighter on sports, but don't let that distract you from one of the best high school experiences the region has to offer. Also pretty famous for its chorale department.
Greeneville City Schools offer many extracurriculars and have a great AP and honors program that has helped prepare me for college.
Start Your Review of Greeneville City Schools
My daughters' educational experience has improved 100 times over since we transferred them from Washington County. They absolutely love their teachers and the administration and their class choices.
I love the environment of Greeneville High School! The teachers are so willing to help and the staff are kind and truly care about the students. Greeneville Middle School was not a good experience for me, but I had gone to a Christian private school preceding that so I may not be the best judge of that school. However, I can honestly say that Greeneville High School successfully prepared me for college. They have great clubs and organizations to get involved with and those activities I participated in (such as chorus, soccer, tennis, and student council) truly helped shaped me into the person I am today.
I really like how the teachers really cared for you. For example, there was always someone there till atleast 5 P.M. in order to help a student with anything they may have trouble doing. The teachers were also fantastic at helping work with a student depending on their schedule. Like if they had to make up a test, teachers would come early or stay late to give them an opportunity to take that test.
I loved attending the Greeneville City School system. It offers students many opportunities to achieve their goals. There are many classes offered that allow each student to feel like they belong and find something that interests them.