Greeneview Local School District Reviews

Greeneview Local School District provided a very good experience for me during my 13 years in the district. The teachers and administration are all phenomenal! The small class sizes allow for one on one instruction as needed. The school facilities are well maintained and always provide the latest technology.
Small town school district geared towards great education for all students. Safety is high priority which is key in today's world. Also great communication to both parents and students. Parental involvement is encouraged and appreciated. Love the focus on community and support of it by the school district .
Good school with excellent teachers that support their students. A school with great academics for what ever your goals or career may be.
Start Your Review of Greeneview Local School District
One of the main takeaways I had at Greeneview was being able to standout from others due to having such a low population in the school district. One thing I would like to see change at Greeneview is the faculty and staff, as they do not properly prepare students for the future and what is to come after they graduate.
I liked that the teachers really cared about how well we were doing, not only academically, but in our personal lives as well. Having now been in college for one semester, I have also realized how great of an education I received from the Greeneview Local School District. I would like to see that a few more classes be added and that classes like home economics and wood shop make a comeback if possible.