Greeley-Evans School District 6 Reviews

I went to Frontier Academy in Greeley, Colorado. I like how District 6 went to four days a week of school but I would like to see them improve on their areas of study. I felt we took alot of useless classes that didn't prepare us for college or the real world.
Great experience. They offer a variety of classes that support every students needs. Teachers care about their students .
What I have learned about the Greeley Evans District is that if you graduate from district 6 you will be able to graduate with a scholarship of I think 2,000 or 4,000 a year. We may be a small district but it one of the best districts. I love the staff we have!!! All the staff from each school will get along with each other and talk. District 6 make sure our parents are involved in our school. They put our student safety first. They want to also make sure we all get and understand what we are being taught. They make time to be with students one on one. We have class messages and they sent us what scholarships are open and they give us a link to apply. District 6 is amazing!!!!
Start Your Review of Greeley-Evans School District 6
Greeley Evans district 6 is a great education. I’ve been involved since kindergarten and every school I gone there is many diverse.great staff and teachers to help you go to college an amazing place to go.
District 6 represents a strong community that works together to create an amazing learning environment. In my years of living and learning here I have never felt unloved or unimportant.
Better teachers to teach because most of them don’t like teaching , be more engaged with the students have more resources to be able to experience to real world after High school .
District 6 is a very good district with good schools and teachers , the schools help students connect with eachother in different ways. you build bonds from teachers to security there and most important lifelong friends that help and guide you through your wonderful journey .
I like how the school busses go out past 2 miles of the radius of the school. What I would like to see change is the school food. Not everyone likes it, it all taste bland and could use more condiments.
I have been in District 6 my whole life, from preschool to my now Senior year. I have had a great experience and have always been offered options for after school and options for accelerated or advanced courses. However there are limited transportation options at this district, and being able to bus more students to and from school would create a safer environment.
Greeley-Evans school District 6, is a very strict, but flexible place to be apart of. They make executive decisions quick and simply on only their intuition. Although they side mostly against faculty and students, thy are very reliable.
I believe that District 6 lacks funding which then leads to a lack of resources, especially for people of color who are in underfunded school zones.
My high school prepared me for college and gave me the tools I would need in order to succeed. I believe that they provided good acedemic resources and even facilities that helped everyday of high school and middle school
The Greeley - Evans School District 6 was a great experience for me. I have been going to school in this area since I was in fourth grade and now I’m a senior graduating from this district. Moving to greeley and going to school here a one of the best things I’ve done. The other school districts I have been to were nothing like this district. I was way more involved in sports, clubs, and even voluntary. This district accepted me with open arms and I didn’t give up on this school district because I knew I could get somewhere in this great environment. During the school year and summer to was great going to school here because of all the respect shown. All the fun actives we participate in. All the help we provide in our community. This experience was the best and I wish to come back and participate in a lot of activities. Thank you for this amazing experience Greeley - Evans School District 6.
Greeley Evans school district 6 is a great school district. It does has its ups and down but over all it’s amazing. They try to provide help to and help improve every school in their district.
Greeley-Evans School District 6 is a great place to go to school. Many teachers and administrators want the best for every student. They want to see every student graduate and have a successful future. Some of the programs they have are amazing. I would like to see more funding go towards extracurricular activities. Majority of programs get cut because of funding and that is not acceptable.
Greeley-Evans District 6 is a mix of different races which helps student a lot in general when it comes to understanding society. Have a diverse population can help a student learn more from a culture and have an open mind. I do think there is much to be changed within the educational system of this district. Although, I do think the district should focus a little bit more on having schools cleaned and fixed.
Growing up in the Evans school district was rough. The students were very rude they did not have any respect for the staff, the students, or themselves. The only thing that I enjoyed about the district were the teachers. The teachers cared about making the students lives better at school, then they would be at home. They cared about the importance of education starting at a young age.
Start Your Review of Greeley-Evans School District 6
I liked the diversity of students.
If you are member of Greeley west high school am sure you will learn other people’s culture.
The schools are underfunded are although this may not be anyways fault directly, student do impact. But, for the most part, as long as you are willing to learn you can. This school district may to have been the best but it shaped me into who I am and gave me a foundation to go and change the world.
I like how involved the teachers are with their students and how much they really do care about us. I think they could improve on the way they handle certain situations.