Grape Creek Independent School District Reviews

I had an amazing experience at Grape Creek High School. The teachers are amazing and make sure that you understand. The teachers are always there for you when you need them for anything. I would like to see more study groups.
The people are great! The school is great! The systems are great at working with students and its overall just a great family-like environment!
My experience at Grape Creek was very pleasing. I loved all of my teachers and I feel that they genuinely cared about their students. I enjoyed my high school experience and I felt that it helped prepare me for my college journey.
Start Your Review of Grape Creek Independent School District
I have gone to Grape Creek my entire life. Everyone's like family here. It has its good days and bad days, but it will always have a warm place in my heart.
Grape Creek High School has a wonderful environment for students. Academically their are many options you can take dual credit if you like, Pre-ap or Ap courses. The staff is amazing and the counselor always has her door open for any student at anytime. Mr. Henderson the principal is funny and outgoing there is no student he does not know.
Grape Creek Independent School District is an overall exceptionally good school. It is well know for our great achievements in almost every thing and our hard work ethic. On campus you will notice how all the faculty are very passionate and honerable in what they do. If any complications were to be produced, our faculty and students would sort it out in a commly manner. We, grape creek individuals, make sure that the district is a safe and comforatble zone for any one who wishes to come here.
I have attended Grape Creek since kindergarden and am a senior now. My experience has been good over all. I have made great memories and great friends along the way. This school has given me opportunities that probably would have been different if I had gone to another school.
The facilities are always clean and nice. The teachers are great and always willing to help you in all aspects of your educational experience. The academics are very challenging and educational. You are open to several different resources when needed. I have been in extra curricular activities all four years of my life. I love this school with a great environment.
I love Grape Creek Schools! I have attended this school since pre-K. Everyone is nice and the teacher are supporting and encouraging! Very good curriculum as well as leadership skills.
I love how when we have an athletic event the whole community comes together and just the environment
Grape Creek high school is a very good school to go to. I love my school and everyone in it. The athletic program is slowly growing into something great all because of how much our coaches care for each and everyone of us. I love Grape Creek and I'm gonna miss it when i graduate this year.