Grantsburg School District Reviews

I liked the Grantsburg school district because it is small and it gave me an opportunity to create close relationships with my teachers and peers which made my academics stronger and my high school experience better. The teachers and staff were all very helpful and the quality of education was very good. I feel very ready for college and I believe that the Grantsburg school district has prepared me well for my future.
Grantsburg High seems to be the best in their conference academically. The outstanding academic, sport, and community life is a perfect place to send your kids to school. No need to be worried about anything!
I have loved my experience with Grantsburg school districts. The community is amazing and so unbelievably supportive. I have always felt supportive and safe with all of the staff. They made learning enjoyable.
Start Your Review of Grantsburg School District
The Grantsburg School District has been a wonderful option for me in the last years of high school. I personally live in the Madison Metropolitan Area, but my virtual school, iForward, is run from Grantsburg and is associated with the school district. The flexibility the school district has offered has served to propel me through the last two years of my high school experience. Though I am enrolled in a virtual school, the district of Grantsburg has done an amazing job of acknowledging and including the hundreds of iForward students/staff, who live throughout Wisconsin, in a multitude of differing events.
Grantsburg schools are friendly. They try to put the student first. They offer many opportunities for classes both in the building and via online. Many extracurricular activities are also offered.
Grantsburg High School lacks support for college preparation. I have not been informed how to fill out applications for colleges, the FAFSA, or scholarships. GHS does have excellent teachers. I have had almost every teacher in the very small school and I could tell that virtually every teacher had my success as their top priority. We also have a great principal who cares about the wellbeing of each of his students.
The teachers at Grantsburg care for each student and help the student through not only school but also in life. The not only teach their curriculum but also, how to conduct yourself in the world, how to be independent, how to help yourself and others around you and, they teach you to be the best version of yourself that you have potential for.
I like that the school offers higher level courses and online classes, but some teachers are unwilling to help struggling students and simply do not seem very interested in their teaching duties. Many student issues, whether academically or personal, are not taken very seriously.
Grantsburg offered classes online when you wanted to take a class that wasn't offered as a class in the school. Teachers were very supportive and the classes were college prep level.
The Grantsburg School District is an outstanding learning facility with great students and has students with great work ethic. The school district offers countless learning opportunities for all types of students.