Grants Pass School District Reviews

I have gone to school the last 2 years in the Grants Pass school district, attending Rogue Community College. Their campus is not large, but the teachers are all more than qualified to suit your needs. While attending this school I have been very well pleased with the staff, activities, resources, etc. that it has to offer.
Grants pass high school has a wide variety of opportunities that a student can use. The school itself is very nice and big. Most students get frustrated with the teachers saying that they don’t care about the students but I find it untrue. The teachers are opened to giving up their lunches and breaks to help the students find extra studying time. What I enjoy most about my school is all the opportunities that we have. From theatre to the chess club everyone has a place to fit in. Another thing that I like about my school so that we have a lot of classes we can take just for fun. Next semester I will be taking photography which will let me have a little fun while doing something I love to do. My school also does a lot of surveys to make sure that the students voices are heard. Overall I really like my school and everything that they do for us students.
Grants Pass High School offers great programs to prepare you for college, getting a job, and establishing your interests. The teachers motivated me to work hard and everyone was super friendly there. However, as an Asian, I was treated differently and a bit harsh by other students in my class. I would like to see more diversity, but it makes sense since Grants Pass is such a small town.
Start Your Review of Grants Pass School District
Teachers were extremely helpful. I went through some health issues and ended up missing a lot of school, and the teachers never gave up on me. They took time out of their day to help me catch up and made sure I understood material.
I love all the teachers that help me feel like I belong there and the Avid program that they have. The education is good, and the teachers are fun there which makes the learning fun as well.
I have been in the grants pass school district since I was in kindergarten. I am now in high school and I enjoy it. The one thing I would have to complain about is I feel like some teachers don’t really care about me pearsonaly. However I have had a hand full of amazing teachers who I love. I am very involved in sports and activities and I find that grants pass high school works very well with student activities.
I feel that the school is a good inviroment with tons of electives and after school activities and clubs to join.
They care about their students more than most schools I have seen. There are constant big changes and that can hurt some students.
Grants pass has the best teachers and staff. I also love what they teach in every class. The only thing I don't like is the food at Grants pass high.
There is an abundance of AP classes available for students. The community and faculty members are supportive of your goals. They try hard to ensure every incoming student is aware of the opportunities they have and the opportunities they should take. Plenty of extracurricular activities. Overall, a great school. More college preparation classes or SAT/ACT readiness classes would be good. A student could definitely utilize the paths at GP and make not only a wonderful high school experience, but if they do not pursue it then it will not be as great.
When I was in the school district they pushed sports and physical activities more than the arts or even regular classes. I wish they had better "life training" classes, such as automotive and sewing. The music program was one of the bests and the theater and arts provided a balanced education in 2010.
I attended school within Grants Pass School District from grades 1-5 and 7-12. Overall, it was a good experience for me. The only thing I'd suggest is trying to create a more diverse atmosphere.
The teachers are great and options of classes are endless, which I love! And the schedule of the school is really nice because we can have a period of time to go to class we need extra time in. I would definitely recommend this school!