Granite Falls School District Reviews

I like the small town feel and the ability to reach out to those at the district and get timely responses. The suggested change is how the district prepares the children for life after high school. There should be more college readiness, counseling, and information available to the students.
One major aspect that found me finishing my last two years of high school at Granite Falls HS is the tight community, and the support and compassion others portray. One aspect I would like to see be changed is the high school's budget on textbooks. The district recently received a grant for a new football stadium, however, my AP Literature/Composition class cannot afford to provide the reading material for us. Thus, I have spent over $75.00 on novels that I have been assigned to read.
I love this school, the staff and teachers are excellent an really care about your learning. The culture could improve everyone is all about finishing high school rather than having fun. Although it’s a small school there is a great community in the small town.
Start Your Review of Granite Falls School District
Granite Falls is a tight-knit community and a great place to raise a family. You can tell that the teachers and staff members at the schools really care about the kids!
I enjoyed how small the Granite Falls School District was because I feel like I know everyone that I see on an average day. There is a strong community feeling within the school, and the teachers are strong and know each student almost on a personal level. The staff is involved and committed, and tries to push their students. I only wish there was a stronger emphasis on arts programs.
Granite Falls High School is not a bad school. But it surely is not an outstanding school. The level of college readiness, as far as I can tell as a Sophomore, is very poor. The food is low quality as the overall school district budget is very low especially with the alternative high school.
Granite Falls has a sense of community that makes everyone feel like family. It's truly a one of a kind experience for a high schooler