Grand Canyon Unified School District Reviews

Grand Canyon School is the only kindergarten through twelfth grade school in a national park. It is extremely small the high school only has about 80 students. So there is not a lot of athletic or clubs opportunities however the community created is strong. There is a lot of diversity about one third of the students are Native American, one third Hispanics and one third Caucasian. Located in the national park gives students opportunities and appreciation for conservation and growth.
Grand canyon is a great experience. You can tell that the people and staff enjoy and care about being there. I would recommend going there. I enjoy my time that I had been blessed to be a part of the school. The instructors are very welcoming and they are easy to talk to.they are always eager to help no matter how big of a problem that may need to be solved
I liked that the teachers & councilors were always friendly & willing to help. I really don’t want anything to change right now because it seems like everything is in place & well organized.
Start Your Review of Grand Canyon Unified School District
GCU is such an amazing school all the students in each of my class are so nice and friendly. The school spirit is insane.
My overall experience of GCU has overall be great! I have had a hard time theses last few semesters but my teachers have been more than understanding and willing to help out, and my advisor is awesome too! I will be going back if I can from my graduate.
I love GCU because they're passionate about the students. They're constantly check on you to make sure your on the right path. Each consular is very supportive. They constantly cheer you on and reassure you that your doing a great job.
On my campus tour I met so many great individuals that all have played a big part in our school and outside community. I can't wait to be a part of such a wonderful university while continuing my education to pursue my MD.
In the beginning I was skeptical. Only because I was used to taking classes on school grounds. And now that I’m about to graduate, I had nothing but a “Great Experience!” I had plenty of time to do errands, study, go on interviews and still have time to relax. “But All In All!” Its a great college to attend. I highly recommend this college, not because I attend at the moment. But because it’s a very good college to attend too, you won’t be disappointed....
Grand Canyon university is really great, the tuition is three times less than universities in California.
My best teacher was Elaine Hoter from Healthcare college. Her lessons were extremely interesting, efficient and absolutely fascinating. She always practiced what she preached: her methods of teaching us demonstrated the desirable teaching methods for our use. Her lovely personality also contributed to the success of her teaching and lessons. She made every student feel like one of her own. Having her as a teacher was a blessing! I wish her all the best
I participate ID soccer camps at GCU and they are grate . I am going to be in 10th grade at poston butte high school . I am looking forward to play goalie for Grand Canyon university woman's soccer team . I have talked to the students at the school and nun of them said anything negative . Everyone seems to enjoy GCU and I'm hoping I am too when I become one of the lopes . The new soccer stadium is great . I have so much great experience at GCU even thow I am in high school . I have talked to the administrater , teachers and coaches they are all very respectful and polite .
Having Grand Canyon School located five minutes from the south rim of the Grand Canyon allows the students to study and see all of its historical aspects. The school, being in a National Park, has a lot of diversity. By tying in all of the Native and foreign cultures, we can learn more about the US and Arizona itself. My favorite part about the canyon is the way it can be tied into all of my classes and all of my elective work.
Grand Canyon University has been a great school to attend online. They offer a lot of options for student success and check in with their students often to see how things are going. I wasn't sure how it would be doing online schooling, but I am very impressed with how much I like it.