Granbury Independent School District Reviews

There is little to no teacher involvement since the push for technology. Similarly, teachers refuse to help students create clubs hindering social progress.
Granbury Independent School District is the best! These schools excel at providing a safe and innovative environment for the students to reach and surpass their potential.
Granbury ISD provides opportunities for all students. From Engineering, to Fine Arts, Aviation, Athletics and Academics your child will excel in the amazing opportunites offered to students and families.
Start Your Review of Granbury Independent School District
I have found in the 11 years that I have worked here that Granbury ISD is an overall great School District. Great to work for and I have heard nothing but praise from the Community. I know several of the teachers and administrators, and they are all dedicated to the education of the children in Hood County. We have a new Superintendent, and I believe he is going to do great things for GISD.
I am a graduate of GHS and both of my children are also graduates of GHS. We love Granbury as it is a small town within a short driving distance from the metroplex. The school district truly cares about students and both mine and my children's experience was very positive.
GISD is an amazing district that is proud of their staff and students. The staff are committed to providing a safe learning environment that supports students needs and promotes success for every student. GISD is committed to going the extra mile for their students.
Such a fabulous place to work! Absolutely love the quality of education as well as number of innovative experiences my students and personal children are able to experience in this fantastic district.
Granbury ISD is an amazing district. The administration is very professional. Each campus I have been on is very welcoming. Grandury ISD truly puts the kids first.
Granbury ISD is an excellent school district! Students have wonderful opportunities to become college and career ready. There are many Dual Credit and Advanced Placement course choices as well as a wide scope of programs in the new Career and Technology Center. There is Engineering, HealthScience, Culinary, Automotive Technology, and Agricultural Science as well as many others. All campuses have great administrators and teaching staffs.
Overall Granbury schools are incredible. Do they have room for improvement? Of course. But the district is always working towards getting better. The elementary schools are phenomenal in academics and extracurricular activities offered. The high school fine arts (art, choir, band, and theatre) are the best in the area.
One high school town is the best! Love how the entire town supports the same high school so it brings the town together. Technology in the classrooms is top notch!
Granbury has an excellent school district. They have quality teachers and supportive administrators to drive the rigor of the curriculum.
Granbury Independent School District has been a great school for my children. They have grown academically as well as grown to become independent members of society.
Granbury is a wonderful place to raise kids. It is a growing city, but it has largely held onto its small-town feel.
Granbury ISD is an excellent school district. You will not find a more innovative group of teachers in DFW. The schools are safe and the classes are challenging!
Granbury ISD is a wonderful school district! Our elementary schools are top-notch with dedicated teachers and administrators. Our secondary schools are great, especially the CTE department at the high school. It is amazing with so many opportunities for real-world certifications.
Excellent elementary campuses, including a STEAM Academy at Mambrino. Fantastic middle schools with multiple fine arts opportunities and STEM electives. A single high school provides excellent opportunities in Academics, Fine Arts, Athletics, CTE and ROTC. High School Aerospace Engineering Department, along with community mentors, are building the 3rd airplane!
Start Your Review of Granbury Independent School District
Granbury ISD is Awesome/Excellent! We are a Powerful School District, to be so small in comparison to some of the larger districts.... We have so many positive things going on, for example: CTE, STEAM Campuses, etc.... I mean what school district has classes that build Airplanes? Who has an working Ambulance? We have Students that there Academically Rated High in comparison to most. We have a very strong community that helps to support so many possibilities. We as a District are very Thankful for this Village, because you know it takes a Village.
Public school with unlimited opportunities for all students. Continuously pursuing new teaching methods and curriculum. Not your typical lecture and note taking school experience. Students can earn college credits and are prepared for higher education institutions upon graduation. All 3 of our children attended GISD the eldest is an OSU grad, the middle is a Jr. at OSU and the youngest is attending Emma Roberson Elem. where she is in advanced reading and mathematics.
Granbury ISD is a fantastic school district! Project based learning has kept school interesting for my children and there have been many teachers make a positive impact my kids life! Go Pirate Nation!