Gouverneur Central School District Reviews

I really enjoy all the opportunities that this school offered its alumni. Also the faculty and staff are very friendly. I have learned and obtained so much over my years at Gouverneur and it is the perfect school for someone who needs to fit in.
I personally homeschool my children since I have not heard good things about the academics in this school system. I am looking for my girls to go to college someday too and find at home study better prepares them for future scientific research. The staff at the school seem nice and are courteous when I send in my quarterly reports.
It was a great school to attend! It had great teachers and staff. The majority of people were kind and very helpful. Things that i would propose to change would be food and also class length. Instead of having 8, 45 minute periods I would change it to 4, 80 minute classes!
Start Your Review of Gouverneur Central School District
My experience at with Gouverneur Central School District has been pretty good. They have a lot of clubs and sports teams, a lot of different classes to choose from including advanced and college courses, and friendly staff members. I feel as though this district was overall a good district for me to grow up in, as I spent elementary, middle, and high school in this district.