Gordon Independent School District Reviews

It is a small school so it allows teachers to connect better with the students. You definitely have to tell someone you want to be involved in something if you want it done.
I have been going to Gordon ISD sine I was 5 years old. I have loved it ever since then. Things are gradually changing for Gordon. Academic wise it is a great school to attend. Athletics for Gordon is improving and has been good for the years I have been here.
Gordon is an absolutely amazing school. I have been here since 4th grade and love the small-town atmosphere. Due to the smaller school teachers have much more time for one-on-one teaching which has really shown in our academics. Students at Gordon go 100% in everything. Sports, UIL, FFA, and everything else.
Start Your Review of Gordon Independent School District
My experience at Gordon ISD was unique. The school is unbelievably small so it had a very personal feel that I loved. We each got to know every name and face of our classmates and I find that heartwarmingly special. I specifically liked the staffs ability to put the student first. Since the moment I got there the teachers were all so helpful. Teachers at Gordon ISD are always willing to go the extra mile for their students. My math teacher, also my One Act Play director, once took a full Sunday with me to go to a college fair for Texas State University. She dedicates herself to her students and I simply cannot express my gratitude enough that their help and volunteered time doesn't not go unappreciated. My high school prepared me for college in numerous ways from learning how to manage time and forcing myself to study. Gordon ISD truly is a major factor to my college success because they have guided me in many ways to ensure I achieve greatness.