Goodhue Public School District Reviews

I loved attending school at Goodhue. It is a small community that works together to provide the best learning possible. Everyone is willing to work together to get the job done. It's a very friendly and happy place to be.
This school was very nice. Parents where always at sporting events cheering on the students. There were many options to be involved in extra curricular activities.
I enjoyed my time at Goodhue School very much. The facility is a K-12 building and I am so grateful for the opportunity to experience my education in this way. Both young and older students could learn from one another by how they carry themselves in the hallway to mentoring one on one in the classroom. The teachers and staff were also extremely supportive and energetic. They would go above and beyond to ensure the happiness and safety of the students while learning took place. I learned both academic and life lessons at Goodhue School.
Start Your Review of Goodhue Public School District
Phenomenal athletic department, parent involvement, close-knit community, good teacher-student relationships, and small class sizes.
What I like about Goodhue Public School is how easy it is to feel at home. It is a very small town and a relatively small school so you can't get lost. I would like to see more diversity in this school because everyone is so accepting.