Goldthwaite Independent School District Reviews

I enjoyed every moment I had at Goldthwaite Independent School District. It has helped me grow as a student and as a person. I would not change anything about the school district. I love how dedicated the administration and faculty is to the students.
My time at Goldthwaite High School has been an amazing experience. I have made friendships that will last a lifetime. I also got to participate in varsity athletics which made me into the person I am today. The coaches are dedicated to making you better in everything you do. As a Goldthwaite eagle, you are taught the value of hard work, respect, and pride in representing Goldthwaite. Our school buildings are not the greatest, and it needs in improving. However, the school always makes sure we have the tools to help us become successful. Being apart of Goldthwaite High School has been an experience I will always cherish.
Its a very good and great school, and all the teachers and staff are nice, and the kids are too. You learn just about everything if you keep your head in the game.
Start Your Review of Goldthwaite Independent School District
I like how the teachers are always willing to help with school work. I would like to see the school updated.
Great place honestly, it possesses the 'small town school vibe' Lower your expectations and you'll be fine. Nice people though!