Franklin Local School District Reviews

My experience with Franklin Local School district is very positive and rewarding. The staff are wiling to above and beyond for their students from Kindergarten through High School Graduation, and even after. I struggled with reading and the teachers took the time to make sure I wasn't left behind. By them taking the time to help me I was able to succeed and currently have a 3.9 GPA and an active member of NHS.
Franklin Local School District has helped me grow in many ways. The multitude of college classes offered at the high school is very helpful. One thing I do not like it how the school has done dealing with diversity/racism and LGBT issues that have taken place.
School is amazing everyday!! Some days aren't perfect but all the teachers are very understanding and trust to help as much as possible...
Start Your Review of Franklin Local School District
I have been so fortunate to attend Franklin Local School district my whole life. Everybody in our community treats each other like family. The administraters and staff are like parents to us, and make the school day easy to get through.
My children have and had to deal with diversity due to their race. It makes and made it hard on them. Being a military family we've traveled a lot and had to deal with racism but it seem to have been harder when we moved here. The education was on point but lacked certain elements to make my kids feel comfortable.
The teachers are very professional and build a unique and individualized curriculum and learning plan for the student. This district also allows for students to participate in college credit plus both at the high school and on campus at the two local colleges ( Ohio University Zanesville and Zane State College). Great school district with an abundance of opportunities for its students.