Fleming County Public Schools Reviews

I liked the support for athletics. I feel that the students should be given more opportunities. Everything seemed unorganized.
Fleming county needs less requirements to graduate. For example, passion projects are unnecessary. Another thing that could be changed is the food as well as the time allowed during lunch mods. 24 minutes is not long enough. Most of the faculty is helpful but there are some that is not the best person for the job. Teachers need to be observed more.
I like how encouraging the atmosphere of the school is for student involvement. My only complaint is that more clubs that aren't the traditional football games should also be supported.
Start Your Review of Fleming County Public Schools
While attending Fleming County Public Schools I would have to say that the education was very poor compared to others that I have attended. They say that they strive to prepare students for college, career, and life, however as a graduate I can honestly say that they fail to do so. The major things that I think they should change would be the teachers that they have and the career pathways that they provide for students. They keep the bad teachers, and fire the ones that genuinely care about students and actually make an effort to teach. They career pathways are strictly nursing, ag, welding, culinary, and family consumer science. They should have more options for students such as cosmetology, art, music, technology, and etc. A good thing for the school system would be a career center.
After attending this school for four years we have been under state assistance for three of them. But overall the teachers really care about you some don't but that's everywhere you go.