Erie Community Unit School District No. 1 Reviews

Coming into Erie HIgh School I was a nervous,quiet,smart, and athletic young man. Erie High School has now changed e into an leader in the class room, three sports teams in which I participate, and in the school. I am on the National Honor Society Board, a class officer and lead mentor in our freshman mentor program. Thanks to Erie High I feel I am a much more rounded person and prepared for my future.
My time in the Erie school district has been great. Everything there is great. The principal is very interactive with the students, the teachers are kind, and the small class sizes are wonderful. Besides that the school food is always good.
It’s a good school family friend went there and had good things to say I also had a chance to visit there very nice friendly place the resources were up to par in case you wanted to visit or go
There in the future
Start Your Review of Erie Community Unit School District No. 1
It's a small school so everyone knows everyone. Sometimes that's nice. I would like it to offer more classes if possible and maybe be little bit more diverse.
Erie High School is a very welcoming place. The teachers are dedicated to the education of the student, the staff constantly works to improve the quality of learning that we receive. Students are very friendly, and the atmosphere is very pleasant.
All the teachers were willing to help out when I had a question and more than will to stay after school if needed. They were also understanding about homework when surgeries and family emergencies came up. The coaches were easy to talk to and they would give you a straight answer when asked what you had to do to get better and more playing time.