Elmwood Park Community Unit School District No. 401 Reviews

I loved the dedication each teacher has for their subject. Diversity is not very high in this particular area, which I would like to see more of, but students do find themselves practically able to speak to anyone around. Small community but everyone knows one another.
EPHS has given me a really phenomenal high school experience. The teachers really engage themselves into building professional but compassionate relationships with their students. The administration is really open to students' opinions and ideas. All the adults that work for the school really show their pride in the school, and try to get all students involved with extracurricular and school events. I have had a really great time at EPHS; if I could go back in time and relive my high school experience I would not change a thing.
Great school, great teachers and fantastic village. Teacher really care about the students and want to see them succeed. The school district from grammar to middle school all the way to high school will prepare your child for college and university. The village of EP Is amazing, great neighborhood.
Start Your Review of Elmwood Park Community Unit School District No. 401
Elmwood Park High School was very diverse while I was attending. Teachers cared about what your interests were and made sure you stayed out of trouble. The building was well taken care of and the after school programs were great. The sporting events were really fun and the school also promoted volunteering for our community as well. Lunch food was awesome and I always felt safe while at the school. Security guars at every entrance. The only issue with Elmwood Park, IL was that the property taxes were high which forced our family to move.
Small class sizes enable students and teachers to directly connect. School lacks in class and club diversity.
I've been in Elmwood Park ever since I was 5 and I always did like it. Most teachers are great and fun and are very dedicated to helping students achieve academic success. The only problem would be the school lunches. I get that EP is government funded but the lunches aren't as nutritious as promised.