Elm Creek Public Schools Reviews

This school is wonderful. The staff and teachers are nice and helpful. I recommend going to this school if you love the small town feeling. The school has the perfect size of students in all of its classes.
I had pretty good experiences at Elm Creek school until this year. I did well in my classes with a 4.0 and was a leader in my class and on my sports teams. alot of the new teachers this year have been clicking with a group of kids and not really teaching the rest of us kids. also there is a few families(teachers with kids in school)who find ways to have everything go their way like all the awards their kids get, even the valedictorian 2 years ago went to a girl that didn't even have the highest Gpa. I have really thought about home schooling but because I am dedicated to my teams in sports I want to stay and try to do some college credits so I can move quickly into my dream of becoming a orthopedic surgeon. We get a new principal next year so I'm hoping everything will improve. We will see.
For me being a student at the school, I had enjoyed my time as a student at Elm Creek Public Schools. The teachers made school easier to get through. Academics were a big focus at the school, and they had improved a lot through the years. One thing that could change is better preparing the students for college, and real life experiences.
Start Your Review of Elm Creek Public Schools
I like Elm Creek High School because it is such a small school. In saying that I have a close relationship with all my teachers and other faculty. I can go in at any time to receive help from teachers, they are always positive and always wiling to help. Another thing amazing about my school is having the opportunity to play in D2 athletics. The coaches are determined to push us to be the best athletes we can be; and motivate us to achieve one overall goal in the end. Being apart of such a small team helps with comradery. The opportunities for classes and sports that we have are such a privilege. I am appreciative for all the support and opportunities I've been given at my school. I am proud to say I'm a Buffalo.