Ell-Saline Unified School District Reviews

Overall this is a compassionate and caring school. It is small, so has the benefit of a "family" type feel where most every one knows each other.
I love most of the teacher, but some of them look down and don’t respect some of the students. The lunches are very horrible but we have a over all great school district!
My school is average. 30 minutes away from Salina, KS; it's not in the middle of nowhere, but it's not in town either. It's nothing special to the rest of the world. However, my school is special to me. This school is where I learned to start loving sports rather than just academic clubs. This school taught me how to socialize, and how to have fun even when in stressful situations. Yes, my school is boring, but at the same time it is so much more. Ell-Saline may be small, and widely unheard of, but to me, my school is amazing. My school taught me that everyone starts in insignificant places, everyone has to mean nothing to the world at the start, but it's what we choose to do to improve the world, and to take a stand, and to make our mark on this world, that sets us apart from the rest. I may go to a school that is average by most accounts, but I now know that I am far from insignificant.
Start Your Review of Ell-Saline Unified School District
Nice teachers, they care about your success. Although a small school, it is difficult to achieve even slight change.
Ell-Saline has provided me with a beneficial education and has made me ready to further my education in college. One of the main things I love about Ell-Saline is that they put a strong focus on no bullying. Before I transferred here in 8th grade, I went to South High, where they have a major problem with bullying. Since moving here, not only have I felt safer, but better able to learn. The worst thing about Ell-saline is the lack of AP classes available to students. If I were able to I would be taking medical classes to better prepare me for my future, but that is not an option at Ell-Saline. If I could do it all over again, I probably would. I am a senior this year, and I feel that it has gone by much too quickly and I would love to stay in High school forever. In conclusion, I have had an overall enjoyable experience at Ell-Saline. If I could change one thing I would add more AP classes to the curriculum and I would stay here forever if I could.