Elkin City Schools Reviews

Elkin City School connects with Surry Community College and gives students an opportunity to attend college courses while attending high school courses, they also provide very excellent teachers. However, there is very little clubs and sports offered at this school.
Elkin City Schools is a small learning community filled with love and nurturing. As a student there I had excellent teachers. I met many friends there and would definitely recommend others to this school. I wouldn’t have wanted to grow up in any other school system.
The teachers are great. This is a good place for people that want to learn. The classes are really good and a student can get a lot out from these classes.
Start Your Review of Elkin City Schools
Small town school with low student to teacher ratio. Great teachers and students. School always ranks high in NC for best high school to attend.
Elkin City School system is definitely one of the best in our state. Academically we are ranked highly. Clubs and organizations are very active in school and community
The teachers at Elkin are wonderful. The school could use some better funding and more resources available for the students. But, overall my experience was great!