Elizabethtown Independent Schools Reviews

Throughout high school, I was treated very well and received a quality education. It is a small setting which provides more opportunity for "one on one" teacher, student relationships. The grading scale is more difficult than the average high school. (5 point scale ex: 100~95 = A) The biggest downside to this high school is their ability to reach out to every student. Some students are left struggling at times due to some teachers not reaching out.
My experience at Elizabethtown Independent Schools was great! I went to this district from Kindergarten through my Senior year of high school and I don't regret a thing. I got to meet many people and make life-long friendships with some. The faculty and staff were absolutely amazing and went above and beyond for everyone.
Elizabethtown Independent High School provides its students with excellent teachers and staff. Students typically end up being better prepared for colleges as well as their careers after completing all four years. Not only does EHS provide students access to Advanced Placements classes, but it also connects with ECTC (Elizabethtown Community Technical College) and enables students to enroll their while completing their senior year, and offering deductions in the enrollment of ECTC.
Start Your Review of Elizabethtown Independent Schools
The teachers are great and want to help you succeed. They know what they are talking about and will answer questions whenever you ask them. The students have great school spirit which is evident in all that we achieve
They use a lot of technology in the classroom, such as Chromebooks which allows students access to unlimited resources.
It is a very tight knit community and it is a very traditional schools. Once a panther always a panther. You will always have people to come home to.
The teachers are amazing and they really care about each student. My son has been going to etown independent schools for seven yrs we have never had a bad time there we really enjoy all the things they do only thing that has been an issue is the lunch
Overall the school was your typical high school experience I'd say. Semi strict. Although I despised the unfairness of treatment when it came to the have and have not nots
My experience at Elizabethtown has been unbelievable. The staff will do anything to help you succeed and the school provides so much incentive to achieve in the classroom.
Elizabeth town Independent Schools is one of the best! They encourage you to try hard and do your best no matter the circumstances.
I loved Etown schools, all the teachers actually got to know me and cared for me. They all helped me with everything that I ever needed.
Good friends and good atmosphere at Elizabethtown High School. While some of the teachers are great, there are some that could be better. Overall, I am very happy here.
I really enjoy EHS, and would recommend the school to all. the atmosphere created by EHS is amazing. I feel as if I am a better student and person for attending.
Elizabethtown Independent Schools are very focused in on the children's education and completely focus in on making sure the children are ready for college or a career.