Elgin Local School District Reviews

I have always liked the small class size and personal attention from the teachers. Everyone there cares about student success. I've had a lot of fun growing up in the Elgin school district.
I love the people at Elgin and how they are all connected. I enjoy many of the teachers who are passionate about there teaching, and make learning more fun and easier.
Very small rural school, k-12 building. The high school level especially lacks in academics. AP classes are not offered and there are few electives to choose from. Most teachers are good, but some aren’t helpful. Administration is very strict.
Start Your Review of Elgin Local School District
I love the school district overall but the food needs to change. It is gross and expensive. I would love to have real fresh fruit instead of gross moldy fruit that has been there for weeks.
When I went to Elgin the only thing I enjoyed was the social aspect. If you ask me the only club or extra curricular activity worth doing was the FFA. I felt like they really didn't prepare me for college.
It's a small school where everybody knows everybody and there is many opportunities for college credit in high school.