El Reno Public Schools Reviews

I really enjoy El Reno, it's small enough to still get a more personal approach towards education. The teachers take the time needed to help students succeed. I started out at a small country school before coming to El Reno, I felt welcomed the moment I stepped through the doors.
Overall my high school experience has been amazing! I was nominated Stuco President and that has given me so many awesome experiences and opportunities! Things I might would change about my high school are more challenging subjects to better prepare us for college!
It's an ok school district, sticks up for the kids that are bullies instead of the poor kid being picked on
Start Your Review of El Reno Public Schools
Great learning environments and professionals. Overall tuned in teachers with care and compassion for what they do.
Bus drivers are Jerks and most teachers are great the sports are wonderful and I like how they drug test the students who are in extra activities like sports and band
El Reno Public Schools care about their students and go out of their way to help them succeed. The administration shows their concern for the overall safety and health whether it is in school or their homelife. Teachers are great and are willing to do anything to help students. There is always room for improvement when it comes to education but I believe El Reno Public Schools will always try their best to improve for the kids.
My experience at El Reno High School has been pretty good .I've never had any problems the time I've been there. The teachers i have had have been amazing . The one thing i would like to see change is to have more extracurricular for us students . such as language clubs or photography club etc..