El Paso Independent School District Reviews

Loved my four years here, would recommend to any people looking for a high school home. Great sports and better academics with very helpful teachers.
I have had a good experience here at Franklin High School which is a school in the EPISD. The teachers here are very good. I would recommend to play sports for this district it is very competitive and fun.
I've had a very good experience at Franklin High School which is part of EPISD. I recommend coming to any school in the EPISD.
Start Your Review of El Paso Independent School District
El Paso indépendant school district is very diverse and focuses on academics but not the students. I would like to see more teacher-student interaction since that is what helps us learn the best.
The middle school GT programs were very good at preparing me for the AP and dual credit courses. The dual credit nursing program at the Magnet school I attend were lacking once the previous instructors left and new instructors were brought in.
I like the fact that the district is really focused on all of us doing good with our grades, testing, and getting us college ready. EPISD also does so much for the community and is really involved in making the student overall happy and ready for their future.
My time with the EL Paso Independent School District has been a blast. With their mediocre food, but their amazing teachers that I have had in my experience.
iT HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD DISTRICT, WE HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED, WE DO NOT STRUGGLE MISSING ANYTHING, THE PERSONAL IS VERY NICE AND NICE TO EVERYBODY.
They have very nice STEM schools, although they are cutting so much of the subjects that most schools are seemingly boring to go and everything is pressure.
It is alright. I feel that some of the policies are unfair and do in fact impact our learning in a negative way.
Average. Unmotivated teachers. OK classes. Variety of magnet programs. Even though it is Texas, too liberal. San Franciso wannabees.
El Paso Independent School District had always been very supportive to me in all I do. It provides great opportunities and experiences for students across the district, including trips around the world, chances to study with and learn from professionals, and interpersonal relationships.
The teachers here are very good, they strive for excellence and really motivate students to work. The district is very big on college readiness, so many students are helped that way. The one thing that I would change is some of the absence policies.
I enjoyed the El Paso Independent school District. My highs cool experience was very nice. My school offers many opportunities for the students to succeed. They have STEM and other programs. They also offer many school activities to participate in.
Overall the adults in charge of the entire district aim to make all school and safe and educational setting so in order for the students well being.
I have been part of this district ever since I was a child, all the memories I had were such great memories. My teachers have inspired me to be a better person and for those reasons, I owe my success to them. This district has prepared me to be college-ready and to achieve great things. This district has taught me that I can achieve whatever I put my mind to as long as I work hard for it. I am EPISD.
There are different teachers but over all most of them are really great. Administration is excellent as well.
Start Your Review of El Paso Independent School District
I like going to school at El Paso independent school the teachers like to help their student with their education and personal life as well it is an environment where everyone is welcome.
My experience in the EPISD has been overall a fun and exciting experience for me. The staff and teachers that work in this district help with students who need it and are extremely involved in students life which I personally enjoy. One thing that I would want to see a change with in the EPISD is for all students to be able to have free lunch like other districts in out state do. I personally have see students being rejected lunch all because there was no money in their account, I think its unfair and should be changed soon in this district.
EPISD has a lack of materials and resources needed to keep our education good. That also helps contribute to the lower academic scores of El Paso schools.