El Paso-Gridley Community Unit School District No. 11 Reviews

I had a great experience at El Paso-Gridley. The staff was welcoming, easy to work with, and encouraging. All of the students there are kind and inclusive with so many kids.
El Paso-Gridley hands down has the best athletic opportunities in the conference. I like how they offer almost every sport possible and the resources they put into the sport. Having the only turf football field in the conference and one of the biggest gymnasiums, EPG is truly a school district to look up to.
Through my four years, I have taken several advanced courses, Heartland Community College Courses, and AP courses. Just because a school offers these classes doesn’t mean they are taught well. The teachers are always willing to help, this goes for questions about class, or about life in general. What I liked most was that I never had a teacher that didn’t like their job.
With a high school of about four hundred, it is pretty hard to not know the people you go to classes with. The one thing I change would be that the school try to get more students involved. It doesn’t really host or do anything besides homecoming each year.
El Paso Gridley High School overall so far, has been pretty average for me. The things I appreciate would we the help teachers are willing to give, the activities/sports and the great community. Things I did no like in the school was lack of help from the principle when it came to important matters. Since we are a small school, we do not offer nearly as much as other schools, and our test scores always seem to be significantly lower than other schools.
Start Your Review of El Paso-Gridley Community Unit School District No. 11
I've went to this school since Kindergarten, and although I always complained about the food, it is all in all a great school. Almost every student is nice and it's very good for a small town.