Eden Central School District Reviews

Teachers are smart and care about their students. Academics are good and on par with standards. The social environment is average, not too harsh with decent socialization available. Eden lacks population, therefore lacks sports. Also the school is poor with how they chose to spend their money, therefore lacks resources and students aren't as satisfied with school activities, trips, etc. Staff aren't trained to handle special needs students very well, staff responsiveness and empathy could improve.
Teachers are always willing to help and provide guidance. They really are trying to prepare you for the real world. I wish there were more electives available to the students.
I have lived and gone to school in Eden since I was 5 years old. The entirety of my life at Eden has been pretty great and I feel I am leaving with a great amount of credits and knowledge for college. Not only have they prepared me mentally but I feel satisfied with my high school experience overall.
Start Your Review of Eden Central School District
It is small and there are limited options for electives and courses. Additionally teaching quality is hit or miss. However, because it is a small school, people tend to become close-knit and friendships last awhile.
I graduated from Eden feeling prepared for college. I passed every class with flying colors and was able to succeed here. However, after arriving at college, I realized I had not been prepared at all. This school does not teach you how to study, nor does it challenge you. It is very easy to do well here, but you will have to learn how to work hard if you go anywhere else.
I liked that some teachers were really involved in the subject they were teaching. The sports program is beneficial and fair to all students.
I had a great experience with the Eden school district. It's a small district which I am very comfortable with. The only draw back from a small school district is the limited classes offered as electives. This has forced me to take classes o may not have chosen but the outcome has been very positive so far!