Edcouch-Elsa Independent School District Reviews

I have been apart of the Edcouch-Elsa Independent School District since the third grade. I have attended elementary, middle school, junior high, and high school. In each school all of my teachers were welcoming and loving. The teachers were able to build bonds and install trust between one another to create functioning classrooms. The one issue I have had is in high school they lack college options. They have a handful of classes to offer and need more.
I have been going to Edcouch-Elsa school districts all my life and because my parents were graduates from the district, I attended as well. Growing up with the people in this community through-out my four years in high school was a blessing. I know most schools go through horrific events and have things like bullying; but in my experience attending, I have never been put in or seen any terrible act done on school grounds. Even though that is the case for me, I do believe that this school district can grow to benefit the community in a general aspect. For instance, there is not a lot of assistance from most of the head counselors and I understand that the positions are hard because of all the courses that are being added and that's great but we should get more positions to help the students.

ddd

Start Your Review of Edcouch-Elsa Independent School District
The thing I like most about the school district is that it is prideful about its sports team and the community encouraged them to go further. The teachers in this school district are okay.
The only thing that i liked about this school was the band when we had our old band director, but they got a new and he is not a good teacher very strict and weird with studedents.
Edcouch Elsa was always known for a school with drugs and fighting, but as a student in this district it is not like that. Of course if you get yourself involved youll be in that situation. they have a great teachers.
Edcouch-Elsa is a wonderful school district. The campus is huge and it allows the students to experience different settings. The school is safe for there are security at each locations.
Growing up at this school district for more than thirteen years of my life, has truly been a blessing for me. Edcouch Elsa is mainly populated by Hispanics and other races. I love the pride that our school district has for the students. Our district motto is motivate, educate, and graduate which is exactly what this district provides for their students in any grade level. The one thing I would love to change would be the food, but because we are a state funded school district, the food will just remain the same.
That they Have so much to do !It offers classes which you could get license from which you can easily get a job right after high school if you complete the course ,Staff is Friendly ,Free food during and after school . They are reasonable when it comes to certain thing .Some Teachers go above and beyond for there students and not everyone appreciates it .I As a student of EEISD am proud to be a part of a place where I am comfortable and know I have my future secure even Parent's know there kids are in good hands.
The teachers and staff always go above and beyond to help the students achieve their goals. Several upper class students also help incoming freshman or lower class students in general by telling them what to look forward to throughout the years.
The Edcouch-Elsa independient school district has proved to be one of the grates I have ever seen. The staff shows how much they care for the minds of all their children. Everyone works hard in helping each student graduate and achieve their greatest potential.
As a senior of Edcouch Elsa high school, these past years have been such a great experience. I have truly made memories being in the schools cheerleading squad for three years, and having great teachers throughout my freshman through my senior year.
Edcouch-Elsa is a very underestimated place. We excel in sports and academics. We may not have all the best resources but they do give us they the best they can. The over dual enrollment and various other things.
Great Academics, Great athletics, Average diversity, great teachers, as well as an excellent college readiness program. Bad safety precautions, corrupt administrators, very bad school food which is either uncooked or out of date. Overall, a decent District.
This school district has been growing since I graduated in 2013. The faculty and staff that guided me along to graduation are top personnel that any district would be lucky to have.
I liked how you could go to any teacher for help in a subject, even if you don't have them for class. I also like how there is tutoring available to anyone. There are many clubs to join and there is always something going on. The only downer is the food.
There is a lot of pride at this school district. Academically and in the sports. We have recently been winning the 32-5A UIL Academic District Sweepstakes and we send a lot of students to State competitions for various sports and music. Music, theatre, and UIL academics has been recently implemented in the elementaries and middle schools. We have nursing, welding, cosmetology, veterinarian, and fire fighting certificates as well.
Start Your Review of Edcouch-Elsa Independent School District
Edcouch Elsa High school was a fun experience, I am happy I went to this district. My favorite moments were made during football season; football season in this town is taken seriously and so much fun. Texas high school football on average is no joke I can tell you that. My classes were also great as well teacher's will make an effort to help. School spirit here is taken seriously as well to me that was also fun! If I could change anything it'd be our dress code and better food other than that a good school to go to.
Staff cares about the children, but politics rules in this small town and ruins a lot of great opportunities.
Edcouch Elsa is a small community oriented town that provides a good foundation for future opportunities in athletics. However the district fails in continuing to improve staff and administration for the good of the students. No pass No play rule isn't exactly enforced as it should thus, unconsciously instilling in the students laziness and not to work for what you want.