Eastern Hancock County Community School Corporation Reviews

I liked that the school was small and the teachers knew their students. The staff was mostly friendly and I liked the class schedule and times. I think the school could do a better job at communicating with their vocational and work force students. It would also be beneficial if the school offered more courses for their students to take like psychology or more specific classes. Eastern Hancock could also do a better job at promoting the arts like band and music instead of focusing all of their attention to athletics. The attention they put on athletics should also be better spread between the sports because most of their attention is spent towards the football program and other sports lack.
Great School! Small community, which brings challenges but the school is wonderful with getting students opportunities off of campus.
I loved the small school because everyone in the community was more like a family. We were always there for each other no matter what. I always felt at home there, despite the homework assignments. I feel as if I’ve not only been prepared for my future academics after high school, but also how to be a good person and how to just be me. The teachers taught both academics and real-world stuff. They were teachers but also friends. I built the best friendships there and I met the most influential people in my life there. I left EH with a piece of me there and will no doubt raise my future children there.
Start Your Review of Eastern Hancock County Community School Corporation
It is a very welcoming environment. There is always a teacher to help you when you need it. It is an amazing school. I wouldnt change anything about it.
The teachers are good. The outreach and help available is incredible. The bathrooms are usually dirty and have no stall doors. The sports side is not impressive.
I love Eastern Hancock. The teachers are always willing to take the extra time with students to help in their problems. The only thing I wish to see changed, would be more money towards after school programs (drama, wrestling, for example.)