East Williston Union Free School District Reviews

The school is quite small allowing the principal and teachers to build better connections with students. There are also a lot resources to be utilized if you need help, whether it be regarding school work or outside opportunities.
The school is very good; however, the small graduating class sizes can be good and bad. The clubs are average and the administration makes it very hard to open a club.
I love how the teachers are really involved with helping their students with their studies and how they want them to succeed.
Start Your Review of East Williston Union Free School District
Love the environment. Friendly and welcoming. Teachers are always nice to you and would love to get to know you more. My high school is well lit and the environment is cool and clean.
I rate my over experience with East Williston Union Free School District in Excellent level. I rate my over experience with East Williston Union Free School District in Excellent level.
I love attending Willets Road Middle School! It is amazing and I have grown so much over the past couple years. I have many close friends, and I am able to hang out with them through the awesome clubs and sports programs. The classes I take are definitely preparing me for high school, and I can't wait!!
EWUFSD is a small school district that offers a lot of diverse classes and small class sizes. You tend to get to know your teachers really well. While their Social Studies department is great they need to work on Math and Science teachers.

Very cliquey student body.