East Irondequoit Central School District Reviews

The teachers at Eastridge High School are ones that I will never forget. They make sure every student succeeds and they care about our grades and our plans for the future. There are also so many opportunities to be involved in an activity through school depending on someone's interests. Lastly, the counselors here are great when it comes to getting us prepared for our future and what it takes to get to our goals. For me personally, I have always went to my counselor with questions about college and she always helped me no matter the question. As a result, I am done taking exams for college and I have already been accepted into college for early decision.
I really love the diversity here at East Irondequoit. It really makes it easier for me to learn to be open minded towards others. I also really enjoy most of the teachers here at Eastridge as well. They truly care about their students.
I love East Irondequoit Central School District because it is clean and very good with their academics.
Start Your Review of East Irondequoit Central School District
I have had a really good experience being in the East Irondequoit school district. The only thing I would really change is the food.
I've been in this school district since 1st grade and I've had a really great experience. Almost all the teachers I've known have been wonderful people and excellent teachers.