East Feliciana Parish Public Schools Reviews

East Feliciana High is a great school. The teachers are wonderful. They actually take the time to help you better understand the lesson. The students are friendly and eager to learn.
I am just ready to graduate because I am tired of stressing over school. The work there is very hard and the teachers are very strict.
I like how my counselor and teachers helped prepare me for college, from academics to financial aid.
Start Your Review of East Feliciana Parish Public Schools
The thing that I absolutely love about East Feliciana Parish Public Schools is that when your there no matter if your at the elementary school, or anywhere you will feel at home. Some things that need to change is the food menu. More importantly, the education only because they have teachers in teaching subjects that they dont need to be in.
My experience with the school is excellent I have 2 that attend the school and 1 graduate already If more parents come in and volunteer
East Feliciana isn't the best school in Louisiana but it taught me a lesson. It taught me how to do everything on my own and not depend on anybody. East Feliciana basically prepared me for the real world and college
The children of East Feliciana High are motivated and very well determined to succeed. The teachers are very enthusiastic about teaching the students something new. I would like to see the children try a little harder and obtain the information being taught even better.