East Clinton Local School District Reviews

Everyone including kids and staff is very kind, clean school, great food, however its a little laid back but some people may enjoy that.
I liked how this school was a small community, but I wish we had the money for better resources. There were a few teachers and lessons that could have been improved.
The teachers are nice and helpful. The class size is small, so there is a more personal relationship with other students and teachers. However, it does have it's faults, it wasn't the best preparing me for college.
Start Your Review of East Clinton Local School District
East Clinton is a very nice and education driven local school that I fell gave me a very solid education. The community didn't seem very supportive of the school. Just in the domain of reaching out to find more opportunities for the students.
I like the fact that East Clinton is such a small school that everyone knows everyone and the fact that there really isn't to much drama out in the open for everyone to see. The faculty is great and are very determined to help make sure the students understand what they are teaching
I enjoy the small town closeness of the school. The teachers and students know one another better and are better able to further their education due to the teachers being able to teach with each students individual needs. The only problem is the small budget the school has.
I didn't really enjoy attending this school. The students were not nice and the teachers were only decent. The food was gross and the administration was not involved. They were careless and the school was dirty.