Duquoin Community Unit School District No. 300 Reviews

Du Quoins school is very nice and new and the teachers care and will help on a one-on-one level. The faculty is very professional and sharp minded instructors. I would like to see a change in security. It needs to be more strict. We have plenty of retired military officials who would stay in the school guarding the doors and hallways.
It is a very nice school with well taught teachers who help the students with their work, and try to help the students, when willing, to succeed on their school work. Some things I would change is the way the athletic department is situated, because most athletes do not participate in any of the events or participate in very little events while others participate in almost every event. I would also change the way lunch is setup up by giving people an option of what they eat, by giving them a large selection of food.
Love the administration of this school. The school is kept clean and maintained. the teacher will go out of their way to help you. there is also the option of getting a head start with your college credits by enrolling in the dual-credit program. and there are a vast majority of extra curricular activities to choose from.
Start Your Review of Duquoin Community Unit School District No. 300
It was nice being able to have a personal relationship with your teachers. However, the quality of education I received was not the best. I feel that I am not prepared for college in the least, especially compared to other kids from other areas. There was always a positive atmosphere, though, and that really contributed to wonderful four years.