DuPage High School District No. 88 Reviews

The focus should not only be on traditional four year college bound students. The trades are important and should be treated as such.
School was nice overall. Administration was a little rude at times and they did little to have more students involved in more activities.
I attended high school in district 88 for four years, and I truly felt like the atmosphere was comforting and a second home to me. The staff is amazing and always willing to go above and beyond for students. Overall the only thing I would change is more security but I can already see changes being implemented, so it is not a big concern.
Start Your Review of DuPage High School District No. 88
The High School is very good. I do worry about security. The staff is very helpful and professional. I like my experience of going to this high school and I have been very lucky
My experience with Dupage High School has been incredible and unforgettable. Having the opportunity to be involved in many things to help our community. My school gives every student different kind of opportunities to express themselves and fine their own passion; such as theater, dance, science Olympia, psychology club and many others. starting in district 88 as a 4th grader has made me into the person I am. District 88 has amazing elementary, middle, and high schools that help students fulfill their own dreams and goals.
I would like teachers to be able to interact with students more since there is a barrier with some students not being able to communicate with students based on their studies.
Addison Trail High School is one of the best schools a high school student can go to. Addison Trail has the best teachers and administration to help a student to get ready for their college experience and future. Addison Trail High School is one of the top High Schools in America and there is a reason for that. From the nurse staff to AP teachers, no matter what every student is encouraged to pursue their dreams and go to college and make something out f their selves. The counselors make sure every student is put in the right classes that would help them develop throughout their four years in High School and help better their academics. I am proud to be part of the Blazer nation and if I had to choose between Addison Trail and a different High school, Addison Trail would be no doubt my number one pick.