Dover-Eyota Public School District Reviews

While I did enjoy my time at Dover-Eyota, some of the teachers cared more about sports than actually teaching us what we should know for college. But they did give me the groundwork to pursue a career that I am excited about.
I have just graduated from DEHS. It’s in the small town of Eyota which is 20 minutes outside of Rochester Minnesota. We have a Kwik Trip, a dollar General and our own little store called the Eyota Market. While I was at DE I was in involved in many clubs but the school board doesn’t do lots of funding for student trips or new instruments and such. It’s a small town school so everyone knows each other and you kinda get sick of everyone by the end of the year
Some of my teachers really care and they push me to do my best, but other teachers barely keep up with updating grades. I wish there were more college level course options.
Start Your Review of Dover-Eyota Public School District
I love the atmoshpere of the student to faculty relationship, and I feel like my schooling was able to be arranged to fit more of my needs so I can go into music education, I love the district!
Great School with very welcoming people. Sports are a big part of the school a swell as the band/choir program.
Dover-Eyota is a very good school. I love the teacher and it's a very close knit community. Some things are not very great about this school but overall its great. Everyone is kind to each other and we all get along. Our technology isn't the greatest but we all get laptops and that's very useful.