Dorchester County Public Schools Reviews

During my four years in Dorchester county public schools I have had the pleasure of working with some great teachers who really took an interest in me and my success. These teachers encouraged me to perform at my best and assisted me in succeeding to my highest potential. What I would like to see change about Dorchester county schools is the general lack of safety, and student discord.
Dorchester county public schools are small but they get the job done. Every year was different and there were new things to learn. I liked some classes better then others but all together none of them were terrible.
I like how much I was taught but dislike the lack of discipline the other students have. My school conditions are very bad but luckily we are getting a new school. My experience in Dorchester county schools is not the best because of the conditions and the people but it will get better.
Start Your Review of Dorchester County Public Schools
I was a student at Cambridge South Dorchester High School. And it was by far one of the worst Experiences I have had ever growing up, the Administration is bias for athletes and racist towards African american and attempt to lie to achieve bonus.
Being in Dorchester County it is hard to find the resources that you need. It is a very small community. I like the small schools and the different ethnicities.