Doniphan R-I School District Reviews

I've Always had a some what negative experience. All the staff tells you you're required to stand for the pledge, they all are very bias to people of different political opinion. You're basically really pushed to be a extreme Republican Christain straight male.
I love my experience in Doniphan because it is a small school and I felt so at home every day. I always felt safe at school and the teachers and administration truly cared about you and your schooling.
The convenience near my home. They offered many scholarships to the students, it prepared almost every student for college financially. The safety is a concern and they need to prepare the students more for college and the real-world.
Start Your Review of Doniphan R-I School District
The Doniphan R-1 School District is fairly below par on most things. Most students do not fully comprehend the material assigned. The tutoring program is lacking if I were to be honest. Parent involvement is almost nonexistent.
Doniphan needs some work. The school itself isn't as up to regulations as it should. The academics are not held up to standard that they should.