Dexter R-XI School District Reviews

The school district has great student/teacher relationships. The counselors are awesome, willing to answer any questions you have, and do a great job of staying on task of things.
I enjoyed my time at DHS. I would like to see soccer added as a sport. I like we are pushed to our limits in studying. The teachers are amazing and some go out of their way to help.
At Dexter, the teachers are very friendly and helpful. I wish that more classes and programs would be available. For example, right now the only foreign language class available is Spanish. The band is great, as well as jazz band.
Start Your Review of Dexter R-XI School District
I believe the Dexter School System has provided me with an excellent education and is prepared me for furthering my education upon graduation. I am involved in a variety of extra curricular activities offered through the school. It has helped to make me a well rounded individual.
The school was great. I was student body president and we did everything to make sure the students wanted to be at school. Student council at the school helps to make the school atmosphere much better.
Dexter was a great place to go to school. Their academics were great and so were the teachers. They prepared me for college as well. The safety of the students was never a concern. They had great sports. They had good food, and plenty of clubs and activities. Parental involvement was very high as well.
I liked how the teachers didn't pick favorites. The clubs and activities were really fun. There are a lot of clubs to choose from. My favorite was FBLA because we got to go to Six Flags.
In my time at Dexter High, it seems like athletics are more important than academics. Especially with the football team. I understand they had outside funding but the academics department needs it as well. We neee to be caught up with the schools around us instead of staying behind in technology.