DeSoto School District Reviews

My experience was good! Lots of activities to get involved in! Teachers are caring and will help out anyone in need! Administration is Good always looking out for students to make them feel safe and comfortable
My experience with DeSoto High has been good so far. Although I have had complications with some teachers, I can say that the majority of the teachers are good.
Some teachers weren't too interested in how the students were doing and if they were learning or not. Favorites were chosen with a lot of teachers.
Start Your Review of DeSoto School District
I like how everybody knows everyone. It has alot of diversity which is good. The teachers are nice and helpful. Is has a good amout of sports which is also good.
Desoto is a nice good school well thats what i think about it. Many of other people say it not as good as other schools but i think for what it is this school is just great. The thing that most teachers help me with sometime i forget there teacher because how much they help me when i need it.
The school is fine but right now they changing the tile and the hallway are full of dust and its hard to breath in there, if they clean the dust that wold be awesome