Des Arc School District Reviews

I love Des arc but I would like to see the Food and some of the older teachers to move on. Des arc is an awesome school super fun pep rally’s when you’re involved as a cheerleader and the parents and most stundents are very involved. I feel as if I’m very ready for college after meeting with our awesome councilor and I’m so very thankful for how this school has formed me into the person I am today.
I would like to see more funding go into building repairs and additional educational resources. It would be nice to see a pay raise in the teachers and staff to demonstrate the appreciation we have for them and to minimize the shuffling of new staff year after year.
Des Arc High School has a lot of bullying that goes on, and the teachers and administration wont do anything about it because it is usually the "popular" kids that do it. The one thing I liked about high school was my best friend, Bailey Greenwood, she always had my back and she made class fun. we would always "turn up" in Spanish and Digital Communications.
Start Your Review of Des Arc School District
I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone, honestly. I feel like a student could learn much better somewhere else. The teachers try their hardest to help students learn, but they're not to good at keeping a classroom under control.