Denver Community School District Reviews

I felt that we have a really good school that is going to try to prepare us for college. However I feel like that there could be some improvements, when it comes to how much that they prepare us for ACT.
Very friendly and insightful teacher, who combine real life experience with lessons in the classroom. The staff really care for the well being of each and every student. They make sure to take the time out of their day to ensure each and every student fully grasps each and every lesson before moving on. The facilities are also extremely well kept, I have personally never seen any garbage anywhere except in the garbage bin. The building itself also does not show and sign of decay other then a little bit of wear and tear, which is extraordinary for the age of the building. The district also cares for the extracurricular activities as they have just built and extraordinary activity center with two full basketball courts, a new weight room, and an auditorium for the annual play and other fine arts activities.
Provides you with a lot of stuff, great way to start college, amazing people go there, they help you with anything you need and is not as expensive
Start Your Review of Denver Community School District
The school is very welcoming. The teachers do very well preparing students to succeed in college and in their future. Denver has left a lasting impact on me that I will cherish for years to come.
I enjoy my experience as part of the Denver Community school system. The area is very safe, the travel and commute is very convenient. It is affordable to stay in Denver, near home, while I work towards getting into a four year university.