Delaware Academy Central School District at Delhi Reviews

Most of the teachers at Delhi are very competent and do a very good job with their classes. I would like to see more arts classes though.
I liked the small size of Delaware Academy, and how it allowed for students to connect easily with teachers and administration. The size also meant students all knew each other and the school wasn't full of unfamiliar faces.
Delaware Academy is a great school and the teachers take the time to help each student when asked. There are also a great variety of extracurricular activities.
Start Your Review of Delaware Academy Central School District at Delhi
Overall I really enjoyed how small the classes were, and how involved the teachers became with their students. Also, the teachers were all very engaged with their courses and made sure students learned everything in a fun and efficient manner. One thing I did not like is the special treatment the popular kids would receive, or the sports kids, as it left the rest of us feeling left out most of the time. All in all though I was able to receive a good education, and attend a good college because of the education I received.
I like the new change in administration, our new principal has done a tremendous job. I don't like some of the coaching staff, however, and I believe that that could be improved. Some of the teachers need to be more aware of the fact that we are actually just high school kids, and would rather not read solely about sex and death. Otherwise, I can't complain about my experience here.
This is a small college where it’s 30 minutes away from shopping and variety of food chooses. It’s a good college to start with because classes and campus is small.
Delaware Academy is a big school but once you find your way around it actually allows you to easily find your classes. They have a big music program that is building to be stronger and better with all the younger kids coming up and seeing all the fun music and the yearly trip.