Deerfield School District No. 109 Reviews

The resources that Deerfield supplies to its students are amazing, in teachers and academics as well as in culture based around after school activites. The school lacks in some areas, such as not investing money into anything besides extensions of physical sport activities, the location leading to a non-diverse group of students in general, and some other applications that are caused by its foundation and the area it evolves in. Otherwise, Deerfield truthfully is one of the best schools around.
I liked the overall atmosphere of Deerfield Highschool. There is so much opportunity to join clubs, get involved, and resources to help in classes. Although classes are tough, they get you ready for college. And with sports, there are competitive sports that involve time and effort. I personally did Track and Field, was a captain, and through their program, grew so much.
I am a junior at Deerfield High School. I wish the teachers would teach better and prepare us for the ACT. We get no preparation for the ACT. The classes are very hard and teachers are not very lenient.
Start Your Review of Deerfield School District No. 109
A wonderful district. I am so fortunate to have attended schools in Deerfield District 109 during my childhood. Teachers are very qualified, students love learning, facilities are wonderful, and I felt very prepared for college.