Dayton Independent Schools Reviews

Teachers strived to always impact students. Friendly happy energy runs through the halls. Students are excited to go to class and look forward to certain classes.
The school isn't horrible, but they don't really have their priorities straight sometimes. The school, the food is pretty bad but the teachers do try their hardest to give us a good education. Parents are pretty good at staying involved in their child's life, mostly. Sometimes I feel that they can do certain things different, like the way they do assemblies, the money that they spend, but mostly the school tries their best.
I have been going to Dayton for almost three years now, and it has been an amazing experience. I have met staff and students who will change my life forever. The staff have been great leaders, and they do everything to turn kids into leaders as well.
Start Your Review of Dayton Independent Schools
This school is amazing along with the opportunities that come along with it. The staff is excellent and do their very best to make the students do their absolute best as well.
The growth at Dayton is amazing! Family atmosphere, teachers super involved going to outside activities to connect with kids. Support services are top notch! Academics, graduation rate, and ACT scores continue to climb!
Dayton overall is a great school. It's a small school so you can really get one on one education. Since we're so small, we also have unique opportunities that big schools do not have. This also applies vice versa. I'd love to see that our school gets recognized for the quality of education we receive and also see the stigma, that students from Dayton aren't nobody's.
I love the school spirit that all of the students have at Dayton. Students are always very polite to each other and there are rarely ever any confrontations. The staff is very helpful and understanding to students. If a student needs assistance with something, there is at least one staff member (teacher) that will help them.